"I hope the fences we mended
Fall down beneath their own weight"

John Darnielle

padaoesilva@gmail.com

quarta-feira, 5 de maio de 2010

Se isto não é rock'n'roll


"and so now when i drink im going to drink to excess
and when i smoke i will smoke keep it in hold it in my chest
and when i scream i will scream until im gasping for breath
and when i get sick i will stay sick for the rest of my
days peddling hate at the back of a chevy express
each one will fly into the face of your idea of success
and if this be thy will then fuckin' pass me the cup
and im sorry dad no i'm not making this up!
but my enemies feel on the name under my wrist as i go to sleep and i know what little ive known of peace until ive done to you what you've done to me.
and i'd be nothing without you my darling please dont ever leave me.
please dont ever leave"

Titus Andronicus, the battle of hampton roads (só mesmo ouvindo)