"I hope the fences we mended
Fall down beneath their own weight"

John Darnielle

padaoesilva@gmail.com

sexta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2010

Sobre o OE, a minha opinião é a do Neil Hannon



"Can anyone lend me ten billion quid?
Why do you look so glum, was it something I did?
So I caused the second great depression, what can I say?
I guess I got a bit carried away
If I say I'm sorry, will you give me the money?
(...)

We'll learn the lessons, run tests and analyze
We'll crunch the numbers, 'cause the numbers never lie
Well maybe this recession is a blessing in disguise
We can build a much much bigger bubble the next time
And leave the rest to clean our mess up

Well that's just me, the complete banker
In a black Bentley, Margaret Thatcher right here next to me
Oh, how I hanker for the good old days
When I was free and a complete banker
I'm a conscience free, malignant cancer on society
And one day you'll let your guard down
And I'll come 'round again"